Add:24th Floor, Xiyue Center, Zhenghong Cyberport, No.33 Jinsuo Road, Zhengzhou 450000, China
PBS, called Butyl succinate, is a aliphatic polyester whose structural unit is the lipid formed by succinic acid and butyl alcohol, and its molecular formula: ho-[co-(CH2) 2-co-o-(CH2) 4-o]n-h,pbs The molecular chain is softer and the melting point is low. PBS entered the field of material research in the 1990s and quickly became one of the widely used biodegradable materials.
(1) Processing performance. PBS processing performance is very good, can be used in general processing equipment injection molding, extrusion and blow molding and other types of processing, but also can be mixed calcium carbonate, starch and other fillers, reduce costs.
(2) Heat-resisting property. PBS has excellent heat resistance, is completely biodegradable polyester heat resistance of the best varieties, thermal deformation temperature close to 100 ℃, modified to more than 100 ℃, to meet the heat demand for daily necessities, can be used to prepare hot and cold drink packaging and lunch box.
(3) Mechanical properties. Compared with other biodegradable plastics, PBS has excellent mechanical properties and has similar mechanical properties to many general-purpose resins, such as polyethylene and polypropylene.
(4) Degradation performance and chemical stability. PBS is very stable during normal storage and use, only in the environment of compost, soil, water and activated sludge, which is decomposed into carbon dioxide and water by enzymes in microorganisms and animals and plants.
(1) It can be used in the packaging field, mainly garbage bags, food bags, all kinds of hot and cold drinking bottles and labels.
(2) due to the good film-forming of PBS, another important application is as agricultural film in agriculture and forestry, as well as various planting utensils and vegetation nets.
(3) In PBS add talc, calcium carbonate can also be made into a variety of molded products, used for daily necessities. Like pet, PBS can also be used as a spinning process for textile materials.
(4) As a result of biocompatibility and biodegradability, PBS can also be used in medical products in a variety of man-made materials such as artificial cartilage, suture lines, stents and so on.
If you want to know more about it, pls feel free to contact with me at email@example.com